Milton Hill Observatory modificaton of Vixen DD-1 Hand Controller
for use with AGRC (AutoGuider
- Direction buttons
- The 4 direction buttons just pop off. A
small screwdriver will help pry them up.
- Remove the 3 secrews from the back of the
case and remove the top.
- Circuit board
- Remove the 4 secrews from the corners of the
circuit board and flip it over.
- RJ12 6 wire cable plug wiring
- Pin numbering
- The blue wire is used in the pin 1
position on all RF12 plugs.
- DD-1 back of circuit board with mofification
- Blue wire is connected to an existing
hole labeled VCC.
- Yellow wire is connected to ground.
- Green wire is connected to the.
- Red wire is connected to the
- White wire is connected to the
- Black wire is connected to the
- DD-1 front of circuit board, show routing of RJ12 cable
- The lower end fo the DD-1 case must be
knoched to allow the AutoGuider flat cable to come out of the box.
- DD-1 modified
- DD-1 with AutoGuider cable.
6-Sep-2011 William E. Rison